The Talk to Write, Write to Learn™ Kit is designed to improve listening, reading/comprehension, and expository text comprehension and writing for students in grades two through six.
- Expands and develops the writing initiatives of school-based literacy programs.
- Introduces story development to emerging readers and writers.
- Fosters modeling, guided practice, and direct instruction of both the narrative and expository writing process.
- Uses “cartooned” narrative icons to help students internalize, talk about and write fiction and non-fiction genres.
The Kit Includes:
- (1) Talk to Write, Write to Learn™ Teachers’ Manual
- (5) “A Day in the Park” Student Activity Booklets™
- (1) Icon STAMPede™ Stamp Set
- New & Improved SGM Mini Magnet Set
- Website link to downloadable PDFs of all manual-included maps and forms
Item No. 02 005-QStart