Chart includes 2-sided Wheel with Webb's Depth of Knowledge / Bloom's Taxonomy
This 2-sided chart pairs the concepts listed below with Webb’s Depth of Knowledge (DoK) and with language development foundations of narrative and expository discourse. These concepts are:
- Literate Oral Language as the foundation of Academic Language
- Definition of Rigorous Instruction and “rigor”
- McIntosh’s Seven Major Components of Quality Instruction
- Dodd’s concepts about Measurement of Student Needs.
- Use this chart to add value with discourse-based instruction and tailored intervention in the area of narrative development. Narrative serves as a bridge to higher level thinking and results in a deepening of knowledge as students tackle increasingly complex expository text.
Other products combined with this chart:
Product No. 05 090