Teach children to think and communicate with our flexible methodology for your Pre-K, Elementary and Middle School classroom or for your therapy! MindWing Concepts has instructional materials and professional development services to assist you.
What makes MindWing’s instructional materials unique?
MindWing’s research-based methodology incorporates hands-on tools with patented icons that help educators put research and theory into practice in the classroom and in therapy. Our materials are colorful, dynamic and child-friendly.
Why are MindWing’s workshops unique?
MindWing’s interactive workshops involve discussion, lecture, video, small and large group activities, modeling and guided practice. Participants learn about the research-base of the MindWing’s methodology and walk away with child-friendly tools to use the very next day to deliver this methodology to their students.
Who uses MindWing’s methodology and attends MindWing’s workshops?
- Early Childhood Educators
- General Education Teachers
- Special Educators
- Speech/Language Pathologists
- Literacy Coaches
- Reading Specialists
- School Psychologists
- Adjustment Counselors
In what areas of the curriculum can using MindWing’s methodology be effective?
- Oral Language Development
- Reading & Listening Comprehension
- Critical Thinking
- Social-Emotional Development
- Narrative & Expository Text Intervention
For which district initiatives, challenges and mandates can MindWing provide a solution?
- Response-to-Intervention (RtI)
- Differentiated Instruction
- Language and Literacy Instruction
- Early Childhood Education
- IEP Goals and Benchmarks and Special Education
- English Language Learners
- Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Communication Skills for Traumatized, Abused or Neglected Children (Click our Focus Areas, to learn more)
What are some learner outcomes once an educator has been trained in MindWing’s methodology?
- Building Capacity in language and literacy areas
- Informal Classroom Assessment
- Data Collection
- Progress Monitoring
- Outcome Measurement
- Differentiating instruction
- Providing Intervention
- Varying modes instruction in the classroom and in therapy
Click here to read what other educators have to say about MindWing Concepts.