The Spanish Story Grammar Marker® Maps are a translation of the original Story Grammar Marker® by our colleagues in Puerto Rico. This condensed version uses the same iconic maps to link language to literacy for Spanish-speaking students.
- Works with any existing program or reading series.
- Enables Spanish-speaking students to internalize, talk about, and write abstract narrative structures developmentally.
- Icon-based developmental writing maps connect language to literacy.
- Fosters modeling and guided practice.
- Organizes classroom and small group discussions.
One 34-page guide that features:
- An overview of the six strands of narrative language
- Twelve Student narrative development maps
- Descriptive, Action, Reactive, Abbreviated, Complete, Complex, and Interactive Episodes
- Sample lessons at the Complete Episode level
Item No. 03 030