Braidy the StoryBraid® Doll is a motivating, hands-on tool that appeals to early childhood education students. The iconic structure of Braidy® scaffolds narrative and oral storytelling following the developmental sequence of language acquisition. Targeted lessons foster meaningful conversation skills, problem-solving, and comprehension for your youngest students! A must-have for early childhood educators!
- Ideal for early intervention
Explicit lessons included in the manual (not included) to get you started!
- See Other Braidy® Products
- Targets oral language proficiency in the areas of conversation and narrative development.
- Engages young children in recounting personal narratives and stories.
- Provides direct instruction in the language-literacy continuum.
- Expands language functions from self-maintenance to logical reasoning.
- Fosters the development of thought, intent, feeling, and perspective.
- Enables flexible grouping for instructing diverse learners.
- One plush Braidy® Manipulative Doll
- Patented icons to develop the beginning, middle, and end of a story
- Five wristbands for student participation and neck extender for hands-free demonstration
- One mesh icon storage bag
- Four “character” changes: girl, boy, dog/bear, rabbit
Item No. 01 010E
Also Misspelled as Brady