For speech pathologists, teachers, interventionists in grades 3 and above!
Our new product, Stories for Teaching and Modeling Narrative Text Structure with Story Grammar Marker®, was developed to answer the requests of Braidy® and SGM®’s biggest users! As you may know, Braidy®/SGM® tools are adaptable to any story (personal narratives, children’s books, novels, TV shows, movies, plays, etc.), making it a versatile approach to learning.
This new product provides a series of FIVE specific original stories to be used to implement narrative structure that is particularly useful for differentiated instruction. Using a consistent format, there are four (4) pages to each of the five stories:
- Page 1: an original story at the Complete Episode narrative stage that you may reproduce and use with students
- Page 2: guiding questions corresponding to each story and an SGM® analysis of the Complete Episode with SGM® icons
- Page 3: each original story is mapped out at the first four stages of narrative development using our patented, child-friendly icons to make it easy for you to guide students in moving forward
- Page 4: extended teaching activities unique to each story to get a deeper understanding of the text
This product contains:
- FIVE, 8.5″ x 11″ 4-page folders — each containing an original story, narrative analyses and activities
- a sequence of steps for implementation
- a simple, straightforward SGM® rubric for progress monitoring student success
Item No. 03 101