Braidy the StoryBraid® Quick Start
Ethnic Doll is Not Available at this time.
Get started by focusing on Oral Language Development for young children in early childhood settings (PreK- 1st grade), using Braidy the StoryBraid®, an engaging way to help young children tell their own story and re-tell stories using Braidy as a character along with Braidy’s colorful, puffy, story icons. The Braidy® Manual shares how to implement Braidy® using children’s literature, activities, drawing, maps for narrative development, transitions, conflict resolution, conversations, personal narratives and problem solving.
Braidy the StoryBraid® Doll is a motivating hands-on tool that appeals to early childhood education students. The iconic structure of Braidy scaffolds narrative and oral story telling following the developmental sequence of language acquisition. Targeted lessons foster meaningful conversation skills, problem solving, and comprehension for your youngest students! A must-have for early childhood educators!
- Ideal for early intervention
Explicit lessons included in manual to get you started!
- Targets oral language proficiency in the areas of conversation and narrative development.
- Engages young children in recounting personal narratives and stories.
- Provides direct instruction in the language-literacy continuum.
- Expands language functions from self maintenance to logical reasoning.
- Fosters the development of thought, intent, feeling and perspective.
- Enables flexible grouping for instructing diverse learners.
- One plush Braidy Manipulative Doll (choose Ethnic or Caucasian skin tone)
- Patented icons to develop the beginning, middle and end of a story
- Five wristbands for student participation and neck extender for hands-free demonstration
- One mesh icon storage bag
- Four “character” changes: girl, boy, dog/bear, rabbit
- One Braidy the StoryBraid Manual
Also Misspelled as Brady
View full product details »